Category : In India
Job Position: Business Development Manager(International Geography)
Education : BE + MBA
Experience: 4 + Yrs
Location: White Field, Bangalore
- An Entrepreneurial driven person with 4+ years of experience in dealing with OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers in Embedded Services domain.
- Should have a strong sales acumen, leadership, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Should have worked on all aspects of the sales cycle right from sales planning, lead generation, client acquisition, revenue optimization from existing clients.
- Should have understanding of software development for Product Engineering Services.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- To catalyze the business development in International Geography, by identifying the prospective clients for the Organization in technology companies.
- Contact for any business development/sales activity for the International Geography.
- Study various verticals; identify potential customers and generate leads.
- Carry out marketing research, do sales forecasting, promotional planning and brand promotion.
- Track against targets and budget.
- Meet the profitability revenue goals, grow the market share, and provide customer satisfaction.
- Send regular updates to the management and actively participate in the decision making process.
- Assist in marketing and presales activities