Job Position: UI DEVELOPER
Education : Any Graduate /BE/B.Tech/MCA
Location: White Field, Bangalore
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- The UI Developer operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Develop good User Experience depends on the client business model.
- Regular interaction to Systems, and Independent Testing team
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of web development and UI development experience is required.
- Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with developers to help generate requirements for Ecommerce development.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Front-end skills and some basic understanding of how back-end development works.
- Need experience in responsive UI development
- Should have sound knowledge on Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work experience with magento/hybris team will be an add on advantage.
- Test, debug, and build code that works across multiple browsers and digital platforms