Category : In India
Job Position: Sr. BDE/Associate BDM/BDM
Education : BE + MBA
Experience: 4+ years
- Sales / marketing / business development experience.
- Good understanding of E-Commerce principles and practices.
- Maximize revenue from online partnerships and evaluate new opportunities.
- Extensive experience with eCommerce and eBusiness applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties especially at the senior management level.
- Sales / marketing
- Perform and maintain competitive analysis and market research.
- Plans and performs analysis of e-commerce activities and/or functions and guides the subsequent design and implementation.
- Identify business development opportunities.
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assisting/leading proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations.
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, and team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools.
- Increase the online sales and meet sales targets
- Support and transform clients off-line (retail, catalog and phone) offerings into effective on-line commerce channels through innovative systems and process design, systems integration, and multi-channel marketing.