- 125+ man years of experience in developing & maintaining online stores based on Magento
- Strong expertise in Magento 2 Community and Enterprise editions across verticals
- “Fast and emerging partner” award by Magento
- Highly flexible & responsive client engagement model
- 58 certified Magento 2 developers
- Magento development company with experience in delivering projects across multiple sectors globally
- Highly scalable & flexible platform
- Open Source
- Vibrant global Eco-System
- Rapid Time to Market
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Future ready
“The composite merchant experiences an average revenue uplift of 17.3%. Of this, 20% is attributed directly to the Magento platform. We note that the interviewed merchants attributed between 10% and 80% of their revenue uplift to the Magento platform. For the interviewed merchants, revenue uplift was driven by more frequent marketing activities, sales events, and site optimization, which are enabled by Magento’s features and scalability.”
Ref: Forrester Study,The Total Economic Impact Of The Magento Enterprise eCommerce Platform
Adobe Acquires Magento Commerce
Magento is a feature rich ecommerce platform built on impressive set of components of industry standard, the Zend Framework, thus providing a functional, standardized architecture and extended PHP Technology features. With a comprehensive suite of tools, Magento provides maximum convenience to merchants in controlling the complete look and feel, features and functionality of their web stores thereby delivering one of the finest shopping experiences to the online customers.
Magento is one of the most popular ecommerce platform and has been widely used by 2, 00,000 merchants worldwide. Several leading international retail brands like Gant, Mothercare, Nike, Olympus and Lenovo have chosen and implemented Magento ecommerce platform to operate their online business globally. With open source technology architecture, Magento is supported by hundreds of third party extensions. With the need for mobile storefront rapidly increasing, Magento’s enterprise edition makes it extremely easy for consumers to browse the catalog, search, navigate and buy products using mobiles or tablets. The platform provides features that mobile consumers expect including swipe, zoom, drag and drop.
Embitel Technologies is an Enterprise Solution Partner for Magento and has helped numerous leading retailers and brands successfully implement Magento based online store.
Our Magento ecommerce service offerings includes
- Consulting services
- Ecommerce website design services
- Ecommerce website development
- Digital marketing services
- Application support & maintenance
- Website hosting & support
As a part of our process for delivering compelling ecommerce projects, our team of expert business consultants work closely with clients to understand the clients’ business and technology requirements, so that a fully customized ecommerce web store is developed in alignment with the existing business processes and business objectives. Embitel Technologies’ result oriented expert team of project managers, team leads, business consultants and certified Magento developers have developed ecommerce solutions that have successfully transformed several brands and retailers as leading ecommerce web stores across the globe.
One of the prime area that differentiate us from the rest of the Magento ecommerce solution providers is that our team brings in expertise on both the business and technology fronts. By understanding the business requirements thoroughly, we adapt Magento ecommerce platform thereby weaving technology according to the business objectives. With our comprehensive, process driven approach and timely delivery, each client engagement is a seamless experience, always.
- With a strong consultative engagement approach, we provide ecommerce solutions that are totally customized according to the business requirements
- With a deep focus on design/UI/UX, our designers help create designs that are most appropriate based on the products that will be displayed in the ecommerce website stores
- Our certified Magento developers have experience in delivering 40+ Magento ecommerce projects
- With a process driven approach and client centric focus, we have consistently delivered all the Magento ecommerce development projects within the stipulated timelines
- Flexible client engagement models – We have various engagement models to cater to different business requirements: onshore, off-shore and hybrid engagement models
Related posts: Learn more about Magento ecommerce platform
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report: Why Magento Enterprise Edition is one of the best digital commerce platforms for SMBs
- Magento stores dominate Alexa ecommerce site listing of top 1 million sites, based on traffic
- Magento Ecommerce Success Stories: Brands from the Middle East
- Top 5 Magento extensions for your ecommerce webstore
- How Does Headless Commerce and Progressive Web Apps Complement Each Other: An Insider’s Take
- What is Headless Commerce and Why it is a ‘No Strings Attached’ Ecommerce Solution
- Speed Up Magento Website with these Magento Speed Optimization Tips
- Magento Enterprise Vs Community Edition: Top 10 Features Comparison Infographic
- 17 Reasons on Why To Choose Magento For Your E-commerce Website
- Woocommerce vs Magento Commerce: Which eCommerce Platform is Best for your Online Business?
- Why is Magento the Best B2B Ecommerce Platform for Ecommerce Website Development?
- Magento is a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: B2B Commerce Suites for Midsize Organizations
- 6 Common Magento SEO Mistakes That Can Jeopardize Your Ecommerce Website
- 5 best Magento SEO Tricks for Ecommerce Websites
LAPP INDIA is a 100% subsidiary of the LAPP GROUP (one of the leading cable companies in the world). The Bangalore manufacturing unit which started operations in 1996, is currently the third largest manufacturing facility of the Lapp Group. Lapp India collaborated with Embitel with an aim to be a pioneer in the online cable business
Compuindia is a Dell Express Shipping Affiliate store owned and operated by GNG Electronics Pvt. Ltd., one of the largest affiliates of Dell India.Dell is India’s leading PC brand with a large share of their sales happening online. Compuindia aims at providing the widest range of products at competitive rates with a faster delivery