Top Ecommerce App Development Company In India
Our ecommerce app development services - for end-to-end developmentIn order to understand our client's requirements thoroughly and ensure 100% fulfillment, we offer services that cover every step of the process.
- Strategy & Consulting Business and technology workshops with our consultants for requirement gathering and analysis, mobile client architecture, mobile app technologies, information architecture (IA).
- Mobile app development Development on major platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows and mobile web, using agile processes to deliver an app optimized for speed and performance, and fulfil the unique needs of each business.
- Systems & Technologies Get an app that fulfils all your functional and design requirements, and delivers an immersive user experience for your customers.
- Mobile app testing Manual and automated testing methods to identify functionality, usability, compatibility and security issues.
- Backend service integration Integrate your app with leading ecommerce platforms such as SAP Hybris, Magento or other CRMs and ERPs for an omnichannel experience. Integration of multiple leading payment gateway service providers.
- Analytics & reporting Integration with analytics tools to identify opportunities, roadblocks and trends, increase user engagement and conversion.
Our ecommerce app development process - designed for successEmbitel is an ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, and has been appraised at CMMI Level III. At Embitel, we follow the EmbiQ engagement model at all stages of development. The EmbiQ model helps maintain process quality for agile development and allows for predictable outcomes. Our team of subject matter experts, consultants, ecommerce app developers, and UI/UX designers work together for end-to-end implementation of your ecommerce mobile app and integration with your web and retail stores for an omnichannel experience. The step-by-step process of app development is as follows:
- Conceptualization: Effective conceptualization is the foundation of a successful app. This stage addresses all the aspects of the app, from target market research to what will make the app unique. At this stage, it is also necessary to bear in mind the integrations your business may require of the app.
- Drawing up wireframes& designing the UI: A representation of the skeletal structure of the mobile app, wireframes take the idea and concept one step further and provide a design on paper that is easier to visualize. This stage helps one assess the usability of the app and determine navigation from section to the other.
- Development (server side logic, caching of data, synchronization of app data etc.): Programming and coding begins. Accessing backend data, configuring with servers, creating for the different sections of the app, all this is done through agile development to allow iterations and continuous improvement.
- Testing: A complete version of the app is finally ready, and it's time to test it to spot bugs and effect improvements. User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and beta testing may be carried out, and the testing tools may also be used to fine comb the app.
- Deployment: Once the app is deemed ready, it's launched in respective app stores and marketing activities to promote the app are carried out. Even after launch, an app needs regular attention to ensure smooth functioning, bug fixes and build enhancements.
Our ecommerce app customersEmbitel is a renowned name in digital commerce solutions and industry leaders have partnered with us to take their brands and businesses on the mobile platform. We have experience in app development for services, B2B and B2C ecommerce apps, and enterprise apps to help businesses improve operations and efficiency. Among our renowned ecommerce app customers are:
- E-Zone electronics Embitel has developed an Android app for one of India's most popular electronics retailers. Along with supporting a sizeable number of SKUs, this app is integrating with the brand's retail stores.
- BMMI shops Android and iOS ecommerce app development for Bahrain's largest beverage retailer helps the brand reach out to customers anytime and anywhere. The apps have helped increase sales for the brand.
- Sayfix A hyperlocal services provider for household maintenance, Sayfix has unique requirements for its Android app. From scheduling multiple appointments for varied services, to arranging a call back, Embitel implemented it all and the business enjoys repeat customers.
- Tata Trent Trent, which manages retail stores such as Westside, Landmark and Star Bazaar, partnered with Embitel for development of an enterprise app to help streamline business operations and boost productivity. Our app helped automate the vendor empanelment process for the parent company.
LAPP INDIA is a 100% subsidiary of the LAPP GROUP (one of the leading cable companies in the world). The Bangalore manufacturing unit which started operations in 1996, is currently the third largest manufacturing facility of the Lapp Group. Lapp India collaborated with Embitel with an aim to be a pioneer in the online cable business
Compuindia is a Dell Express Shipping Affiliate store owned and operated by GNG Electronics Pvt. Ltd., one of the largest affiliates of Dell India.Dell is India’s leading PC brand with a large share of their sales happening online. Compuindia aims at providing the widest range of products at competitive rates with a faster delivery