FleetLOC is a native Android App that is used to report the position of the mobile device periodically, either after a certain timeframe, or when requested remotely.
- Update user location coordinates to FleetOrb server via Google Cloud Messaging [GCM]
- Get push notifications from GCM and send the location coordinates
- Display current user location in map
- Updated user location based on activity recognition like: in vehicle, walking, at rest
- Storing location details to queue during network unavailability
- Display Last-shared-location , provider details, battery level, etc.
- Android ADT Bundle SDK With Eclipse
- Android OS
- Android APIs
- Google Play Services