Godfrey Philips India (GPI)
Godfrey Philips India (GPI), a flagship company of the K.K. Modi Group, was looking for a technology partner to pursue their digital transformation strategy.
GPI joined hands with Embitel Technologies to design an engagement platform for their target audience. This platform aimed to achieve following two business goals:
- User engagement – through gaming, polls and loyalty programs
- Sales channel – for premium brands of GPI
Project engagement details:
- Functional consulting workshops with GPI team – We developed complete understanding of their business logic, systems and processes
- End-to-end solutioning of the designed architecture that ensured that GPI achieve the user engagement business goals
- Design, development and maintenance of various advanced ecommerce functionalities to ensure that platform delivers a desired interactive experience to the participants.
Some of the Features Implemented:
- Integrations of multiple third-party systems with Magento – Liferay CMS, Logistics systems, Gaming System, Payment gateway
- Product catalogue , permission based user roles, wishlist, notifications, rewards management,Shopping cart and other advanced ecommerce functionalities