Our hardware consulting, design and development teams have partnered with customers across US, Germany (and Europe), India, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.
Our team of expert hardware consultants have more than a decade experience in hardware platforms like TI, Renesas, Infineon and other automotive grade MCUs.
Hardware Development: A Snapshot of our Domain Expertise in Automotive, Telematics, and Electric Vehicles
- Fleet Management Solutions.
- Track and Trace Systems for Bike/Car Sharing
- Insurance Telematics Solutions
- Battery Management Systems
- DC-DC Converter, Charging Systems for Electric Vehicles
- Power Distribution System for EVs
- Electric Vehicle Powertrain
Hardware Design and Consulting Services: ISO 26262 Compliance, EMC/EMI Testing
Requirement Gathering and Hardware Consulting
Hardware Circuit Design and Schematics Design
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layouting and Fabrication
Hardware Testing Services and Power-On Condition
Reverse Engineering Services for Hardware Development
Reverse Engineering proves to be a reliable method to revive and reuse a legacy system, for which the design architectures are not currently available.
It can also help in replication of a PCB for a project, thus, reducing the cost and time.
Our Hardware Reverse Engineering Services Include:
- Derivation of hardware schematics from the original PCB
- Support for estimation and optimization of the BOM cost
- PCB layout designing and fabrication
- Conversion of PCB to Gerber File
- Conversion of Gerber file to hardware schematics and layouts creation
- Board Bring up and Testing of reverse engineered board against the original board
Meet Our Hardware Design Consultants
Hemant is our most-experienced Hardware Design Consultant. He leads our team to deliver some of the most complicated design solutions .
Hemant is a true team player and a result-oriented person. Soft-spoken and ever-smiling, Hemant is always available for colleagues and customers.Hemant Kumar | Senior Hardware Engineer
("The Hands-on Hardware Engineer")
Senthil is an automotive veteran with 15+ years of experience in various domains and technologies. As a technology leader, Senthil has been at the helm of projects relating to ISO 26262, Model Based Development and more.
Being a SAFe -Certified Agile Scrum Master, Senthil has expertise in analysing customer pain-points and giving the right solution.Senthil Nathan Periasami | Head-Automotive BU