Our hardware consulting, design and development teams have partnered with customers across US, Germany (and Europe), India, China, Taiwan, and South Korea.
We have collaborated with our customers to deliver production-grade hardware solutions for Digital Cockpit (Infotainment, Instrument Cluster, Head-up Display), Telematics and Electric Vehicles.
Our team of expert hardware consultants have more than a decade experience in hardware platforms like TI, Renesas, Infineon and other automotive grade MCUs.
Hardware Development: A Snapshot of our Domain Expertise in Automotive, Telematics, and Electric Vehicles
- Android Infotainment and Digital Instrument Cluster Solutions.
- Body Control Module (BCM).
- System for Motor Control for Power Steering, Seating Comfort, HVAC, Door Handle Lighting and more.
- Fleet Management Solutions.
- Track and Trace Systems for Bike/Car Sharing
- Insurance Telematics Solutions
- Battery Management Systems
- DC-DC Converter, Charging Systems for Electric Vehicles
- Power Distribution System for EVs
- Electric Vehicle Powertrain
Hardware Design and Development Lifecycle: The Process Flow Diagram
Hardware Design and Consulting Services: ISO 26262 Compliance, EMC/EMI Testing
Requirement Gathering and Hardware Consulting
Hardware Circuit Design and Schematics Design
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layouting and Fabrication
Hardware Testing Services and Power-On Condition
Reverse Engineering Services for Hardware Development
Reverse Engineering proves to be a reliable method to revive and reuse a legacy system, for which the design architectures are not currently available.
It can also help in replication of a PCB for a project, thus, reducing the cost and time.
Our Hardware Reverse Engineering Services Include:
- Derivation of hardware schematics from the original PCB
- Support for estimation and optimization of the BOM cost
- PCB layout designing and fabrication
- Conversion of PCB to Gerber File
- Conversion of Gerber file to hardware schematics and layouts creation
- Board Bring up and Testing of reverse engineered board against the original board