Predictive Maintenance Solutions
Predictive Maintenance Solution for Industrial Assets
Designed and developed by an IoT team with over 11 years of Industrial Automation experience, our advanced predictive maintenance solutions offer the following benefits:
- Higher Asset Availability
- Improved Work-force Productivity
- Optimized Energy Consumption
- Lower operational costs
- Fool-proof Industrial Asset maintenance & support system
Features of Predictive Maintenance Solution:
We have designed a highly efficient and intelligent Predictive maintenance system for your capital intensive Industrial Assets.
Here is a sneak-peek into some of the carefully designed features to ensure a winning RoI:
Meet Our IoT Leaders
Components of Industrial Predictive Maintenance Solution
- Sensor network for Data Collection: A powerful network of intelligent sensors integrated with the industrial assets to constantly monitor their conditions. These sensors collect real time data regarding current health of the assets. The collected data is compared with the preset threshold values to detect or predict malfunctions
- IoT Gateway hardware and software: Microcontroller Hardware board and software design of the IoT Gateway can be custom-made as per the project requirements.
This IoT gateway acts as a communication bridge between the sensor nodes and cloud back-end.
- Data Processing Algorithms: Raw data from sensors is converted into actionable insights at the Cloud backend.
Depending on the project requirements, data processing algorithms (including AI, ML and more) can be integrated with the Cloud Application
Cloud backend also hosts databases and an interface is designed to manage integrated third party systems
- Mobile and/or Web interface: With operator centric HMI/UI, the mobile app and/or web dashboard act as a central control unit for managing the plant operations
Data is made available real-time and user-role management, report generation and other plugin integrations can be customized as per the requirements.
Following are the primary components of our predictive maintenance solution:
Expertise in IoT Tools and Technologies
- Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT): Regarded as a very versatile and lightweight protocol, MQTT is ideal for environments that allow optimal bandwidth usage. MQTT protocol has minimal code footprint and can run on any type of operating systems.
- NarrowBand IoT (NB-IoT): Designed for applications that require to communicate small chunks of data over longer periods of time, NB-IoT technology consumes less power, is easy to deploy, offers extended long range coverage and is very reliable and secure.
- Open Platform Communications (OPC): OPC is one of the most widely used protocols for the reliable and safe exchange of data. OPC is a great value addition to an IoT system as it can facilitate safe streaming of data to desired destinations such as a cloud app or a third party app. Some of the data types captured in OPC are:
- Real time parameter data
- Historical Data
- Alarm and alerts
IoT in Action: Success Stories
Find out how we are partnering with industry leaders to create intelligent, fool-proof industrial maintenance systems using Predictive Maintenance:
Industrial IoT solution for UPS Battery monitoring System & Predictive Maintenance
- Business Challenges:
- Our customer, a trusted Tier-I supplier of electric and automation systems for Industrial Plants, on one of their Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) field deployment tests, found a critical issue related to timely maintenance.
- In the absence of an IoT platform solution for battery monitoring, our customer could not deliver the advantages of predictive maintenance to its clients. Thus they were looking for an IoT software development partner for advanced Industrial automation solution.
- Zero system downtime due to Predictive Maintenance (PdM) of the in-service UPS
- Reduced the overall cost of ownership for the clients
- Enabled their system to efficiently address load balance challenges during the charge and discharge cycles