PIMCORE Development, Consulting and Support Services
In a multi-store scenario, PIMCORE has the ability to support dynamic and real-time changes, in order to help you deliver customer personalization and a seamless shopping experience.
PIMCORE enables this by effectively managing the Product Catalog(s) as well as the Digital Assets of your Magento ecommerce website.
Here’s a comparative analysis of ‘Before’ and ‘After’ the PIMCORE-Magento Integration
PIMCORE Development Service Offerings
Product Catalog Management
- Customization and Integration of PIMCORE with Magento Ecommerce website
- Inventory Management Module development and integration
- Product Pricing Module to support dynamic pricing w.r.t stores/geography/region
- Multi-Store creation and Management
PIMCORE API Development
- Rest APIs Development
- Product List APIs; Stock List APIs; Order List APIs; Customer API
- Designing Secure APIs with API Key
- “POST” function is used in the place of “GET” for enhanced security.
- Curl (PHP service) configuration to call PIMCORE APIs
PIMCORE Order Management Module
- Order Scheduling using PIMCORE
- Order Fulfillment Workflow Customization
CMS Customization and Integration
- Creation of CMS pages (custom pages, posts)
- User Experience Personalization
- Commerce and Content Integration
- Mobile App Development with PIMCORE backend
Digital Asset Management
- DAM Module configuration and integration
- Required API development
- Image design and modification
Meet our PIMCORE Leaders
Balaji S also specializes in PIMCORE Magento Integration, which is gaining a lot of traction these days. He has spearheaded many successful PIMCORE Ecommerce projects at Embitel.
Balaji Setti | Associate Technical Architect
He has an unerring knack of understanding the customers’ pain point and provides tangible solutions. Always looking to innovate and get new technologies on board, Arun is the new age leader- Just what Ecommerce requires.
Arun Kumar | Head of Ecommerce Unit
Ecommerce Customer Feedback & Reviews
“Right from our first conversation with Embitel, it was quite clear to us that they had depth in both functional as well as technical domains.”
“The team working on our project was very good and knowledgeable. They understood what we were trying to make and gave their inputs to enhance the work.”
“The team ensured that our project was dealt with professionally, patiently (when required) and most importantly passionately.”
Leverage PIMCORE Features
The architecture framework of PIMCORE with open stack technologies like PHP, Redis, MySQL etc offers seamless connectivity between 3rd party services and PIMCORE.
FAQs on PIMCORE Development Services