SCADA Solutions for IoT Projects
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) Solutions for IoT Projects
Our ready-to-integrate SCADA system is an IoT enabled solution, designed to perform remote monitoring, real-time reporting and management of your Industrial Assets.
Our experienced teams of IoT developers and Industrial Automation domain experts have partnered with global customers to build highly secure and customized SCADA solutions.
Leverage our web-based SCADA solutions to:
- Reduce the reaction times
- Enhance the Production and Operator efficiency
- Gain better visibility of your Industrial Assets and Operations
- Reduce task overheads and simplify operations
- Maximize performance
Features of SCADA Solutions for IoT Enabled Automation
Designed and developed by a team of IoT veterans, our advanced SCADA solutions are designed to help your business achieve the winning ROI.
Following are some of the key features of our SCADA solutions for industrial automation:
Responsive web application
User Role Management
24/7 Online IoT systems and back-up management
Data analytics & Report generation
SCADA System Security
Firmware & Security Patch updates
E-Mail alerts to users
System Architecture of a SCADA Solution for IoT Projects
Meet Our IoT Leaders
Technology Frameworks and Platform Details
Our reference SCADA software solution can be customized as per your Industrial Automation use-case and business objectives. Following technology frameworks and platforms form the backbone of our typical SCADA Solutions.
|Operating System (supports SCADA)||LINUX|
|Database for analytics and processing||PostgreSQL|
|Platform for SCADA Software implementation||Python Scripting|
|Communication Protocol ( Server and Gateway)||MQTT|
|Communication Protocol (Server and Devices)||MQTT, RESTful APIs|
|Security Services/ Encryption||HTTP and/or HTTPS|
|Web Server||Nginx or Gunicorn (WSGI)|
|Framework for Big Data Processing||Apache Spark|
FAQs Regarding SCADA Solution for Industrial Asset Management
What is a SCADA system?
SCADA is an acronym for ‘Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition’. A SCADA system is an automation control system that aggregates real-time data from industrial devices or systems, in order to monitor and control them.
SCADA systems are widely used in industrial plants and manufacturing facilities, to remotely manage large-scale industrial processes and systems operating in geographically distant locations.
What are the core components of a SCADA Solution?
Following are some of the basic components of a typical SCADA solution:
- Remote terminal units & Programmable logic controllers: RTUs and PLCs are connected to the actuators and sensors integrated with the field-deployed devices. They do the hard work of aggregating data from these sensors, in real-time. They are also responsible for monitoring various field parameters like equipment current and voltage measurements, ambient temperature, moisture levels and much more. The RTUs and PLCs are connected to the supervisory computers.
- Supervisory Computers / Master Units: A Supervisory computer or Master Unit consists of software components responsible for initiating communications, storing data collected from RTUs and PLCs into a database, sending alarm notifications, generating reports – among others.
- Human-machine interface: An HMI acts as the interface allowing the operating personnel to monitor and control the on-field devices. The HMI is an UI on computer screen or any other hand-held device, through which an operator can view the real-time status of the field-deployed devices in the form of schematic diagrams.
The operators control the field devices by sending commands using a keyboard, mouse pointer or a screen touch.
- Communication infrastructure: The communication infrastructure is the nervous system of a SCADA solution. This facilitates exchanging of data amongst the different entities of the SCADA system viz. HMI, supervisory computers, PLCS& RTUs. The data communication within SCADA can happen via wired or wireless network, depending on the application requirement.