RTOS Programming & Kernel Porting Services for Automotive and Industry 4.0
We have partnered with global OEMs from the Automotive and Industrial Automation space and successfully delivered Embedded RTOS programming and porting related projects.
Our teams have in-depth expertise in a wide range of hardware platforms and architectures like LPC series from NXP semiconductors, STM32F4 series from ST Microelectronics – to name a few.
Embedded RTOS Programming and Porting Services
Hardware & Software Consulting Services
Configuration of the RTOS Kernel
Porting of the RTOS Kernel to the target platform
Support for Application Development
Validation and Debugging of the Complete Application
Architecture Diagram of Embedded RTOS
Meet Our IoT Leaders
Customer Success Stories Regarding Embedded RTOS Porting projects
The following two customer success-stories are testimonials of our expertise in Embedded RTOS porting:
- Free RTOS Porting for IoT-Enabled Solar Harvesting Platform:
We collaborated with a Global Pioneer in Renewable Energy sector, for successful porting of FreeRTOS.
The RTOS porting for the Master Controllers/Field gateway devices ensured real-time management and predictive maintenance of the Field-Deployed Solar panels, against the hostile operating environment.
- Freescale MQX RTOS for Automotive Digital Cockpit Solutions:
We partnered with a leading automotive OEM for successful embedded RTOS porting.
The RTOS Kernel porting was successfully implemented for the automotive HVAC ( Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) application .
Our team delivered a successful programming and porting of MQX RTOS on Kinetis MCU platform .
Here is the snapshot of our experience in kernel porting and application development for Embedded Real Time Operating System (RTOS):
- Automotive applications like Body Control Module (BCM), Powertrain ECU, Motor Controllers, HVAC and other Electronic Control Units (ECU)
- Industry 4.0 applications like IoT-based Solar Energy Harvesting platforms, Battery Management Systems , Industrial Drive Controllers and more.
Business Value-Adds of RTOS:
- Suitable for time-critical applications. RTOS makes it possible to allocate processor resources to high priority tasks without delay. Hence an RTOS ensures that your application can respond to an urgent event immediately.
- RTOS enables your system to efficiently manage and synchronize multiple processes, with the help of schedulers.
- RTOS often have a lower memory footprint and is ideal for microcontroller platforms.