Software Technical Architect, Embedded Software / Systems
Job Title: Software Technical Architect, Embedded Software / Systems.
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience : Minimum 12 years to 15+ yrs.
Primary Skills / Qualities:
- Shall be strong in Software Architecture and design principles.
- Acceptance criteria: Shall have working experience in creating architectures for at least 4 projects.
- Shall be strong in Object Oriented Design and Thinking.
- Shall be strong in documenting software architecture and communicating the same using UML.
- Shall be strong in decomposing larger system into smaller units with clear implementation dependencies marked for planning.
- Shall be strong in effort estimation techniques.
- Shall possess strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Shall be strong in C or C++ programing language experience.
- Shall possess good understanding of either Linux or QNX or Android Operating Systems
- Shall have a strong experience in developing software using in POSIX APIs.
- Shall have a strong understanding on Networking, socket programming and working experience in at least one of the IPC Frameworks like DBUS, SOME/IP, Binders etc.
- Working experience with test framework and automation projects such as Robot Framework.
- Knowledge on various software licenses and their compatibilities.
- Shall posses strong knowledge in bootloaders, system startup, power management, persistency management, health management and diagnostics framework for automotive systems.
- Shall have a good knowledge on Functional Safety.
- Shall have a good understanding hardware and processor internals.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge or working experience in AUTOSAR and / or Adaptive Autosar.
- Understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
- Knowledge in “Secure Programming Techniques” is a plus.
- Understanding in ARM Trusted Frameworks, Bootloaders & Virtualization Solutions is a plus.
- Involvement in open-source projects in the past is a plus.
- Knowledge in Package management and installers.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: