Magento 2.0 Marketplace Development for India’s Leading Financial Services Provider
One of India’s leading financial solutions companies sought to establish online presence for their offerings, particularly for consumer finance. The goal was to provide a localized shopping experience (based on local vendors) and enable brick-and-mortar retailers to reach out to those who preferred making purchases online.
This renowned company partnered with Embitel for development of a marketplace on Magento 2 in order to make purchase of their financing options available to customers online too.
- Development of a marketplace to showcase catalog of consumer products from various vendors, and corresponding financing options for each product.
- Efficient management of the large amounts of data: products catalog, vendor data and customer database.
- Integration with the company’s customer registration portal, that includes a continuously-evolving database.
- Integrate with their loan processing system for a seamless shopping experience and online processing of loan
- Implementation of a responsive ecommerce marketplace on Magento 2.0 community edition
- Custom development of middleware and using of NoSQL Database to facilitate processing of high volume data from multiple sources efficiently, and a set of web services to present the finished data on the store front
- Integration with elasticsearch search engine for accurate and personalized search performance, and also render dynamic faceted navigation
- Integration of other features – customer login, order processing module, and more.
- Display of products and offerings based on customer location
- Successful development and launch of Magento 2 multi-vendor webstore as per client specifications
- Ecommerce support services for enhancement of webstore functionality and features
- Positive response and performance of the ecommerce website has encouraged the client to plan for expansion of product range