In-Vehicle Infotainment – Multi-Platform GUI Solution Webinar
The principal objective of this webinar is to elaborate on the creation and use of a customizable, multi-platform GUI solution for In-Vehicle Infotainment [IVI], which can interact with a middleware and render data which arrives over a CAN network, and also obtain data using Web services.
The webinar also showcases Embitel’s re-usable widgets running on Windows, Linux, MeeGo and Android; and also focuses on Intel’s IVI-specific hardware platform.
- A reusable, open-source platform that can be customized based on OEM requirements
- Created primarily to support CAN-based network used in Automotive
- Can be tailored to suit multiple domains and requirements
- Designer enables customization without making code changes
- Short time-to-market
Speaker: Mr. Zachariah Ninan
- Project Manager, Embitel Technologies
- Industry expert with more than 10+ years of experience in Embedded product design