Embedded C++ Developer
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Embedded C++ and object oriented programming
- Should have knowledge on Operating systems
- Shall possess strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Shall possess good understanding of either Linux or QNX or Android Operating Systems
- Integration and test automation competencies (Continuous integration, large data, remote testing, remote test farms).
Good to have
- Automotive experience/ Embedded/ Medical Device/ Setup Box/ Defence Domain
- Hypervisor technologies – open source (ZEN, Xvisor), QNX, Integrity) any other.
- Cloud connectivity technologies, like e.g. IOT Edge.
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Module level software development
- Ability to work independently on assigned activities
- Interact with team leads and customer to understand the requirements
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: