Embedded Linux/Android BSP/Driver Technical Lead
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 8+ Years
Primary Skills: Must haves
- 8+ years of Embedded Linux/Android Platform Development Experience.
- Experience in initial board bring up on new hardware, preferably for Freescale i.MX based platform for Linux/Android operating system and/or ARM-based processors.
- Experience in Customization boot-loader and Linux operating system for embedded platforms
- Experience in porting board support packages from reference platform
- Experience writing custom device drivers and related SDKs/APIs for Interfaces like BT, Wi-Fi, Display/Touch, GSM/GPS/GNSS, CAN, LIN, J1939, USB, UART etc
- Hands on Software Development experience in C/C++.
- Review of hardware schematics and support the hardware design with low- level software components
- Experience with software / firmware verification and testing, and generating high quality documentation of the design and test results
- Requirement Specification and Analysis. Preparation of Low-level design doc
- Mentoring and leading team of 4+ BSP/Driver development Engineers.
- Effective communication with Customer and other stake holders.
- Experience working in the hardware lab with basic familiarity of electronic equipment such as multi-meters, function generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: