Instrumentation Cluster Architect
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: Minimum 11 years to 15+ yrs.
Primary Skills / Qualities:
- 4+ years of experience in Software Architecture, Design and Development Instrumentation Cluster.
- 3 + years of experience in Automotive QT, Kanzi based HMI development for Instrumentation Cluster.
- Excellent analysis and coding skills in C/C++ with OOP methodology.
- Experience in design and development with multitasking real-time operating systems such Embedded Linux, QNX, VxWorks, Integrity.
- Experience in system level Functional Safety (ISO 26262, ASIL B/C)
- Experience in leading teams on Technical Front.
- Strong Communication and Client Interaction experience.
- Engineering Degree preferably in Computer Technology or Electronics and Communication
Nice to haves:
- Development experience in Vehicle infotainment, Telematics etc.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India:
- Visit us at: www.embitel.com
- Follow us at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/268681/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EmbitelTechnologies/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/embitel_technologies/