[Video] What is A SCADA System? Find Your Answers in the ‘S’, ‘C’, and ‘A’ of a SCADA Solution
SCADA a.k.a. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, is not a new kid on the block!
In fact, SCADA as an automation solution to Supervise/Monitor and Control the Industrial Assets, dates back to the 60s. From manufacturing sector to Food processing, Oil Refineries & more; a SCADA solution has found applications in various industries.
But with the introduction of Internet of Things (IoT), the business enterprises now seek a Smarter, Modular, Secure and Scalable version of SCADA.
IoT Enabled SCADA System for Industrial Automation Applications
Modern day IoT based SCADA solution is emerging as a core component of Industrial Automation Solutions
IoT powered SCADA offers a seamless and efficient solution by supporting the following features:
- remote monitoring of assembly line operations,
- real-time reporting of equipment failures and other critical issues
- In depth analysis of real-time industrial data
But how does SCADA perform these Supervisory and Control functions? Watch this video to find out:
What can you expect from this video? This video gives an overview about SCADA system by answering the some frequently asked questions such as:
- What are the fundamental building blocks of an IoT based SCADA system?
- How does SCADA help in Data Acquisition?
- How does a SCADA enable automation of Supervisory Control?
- What is the Technology Framework , that powers a SCADA Solution?