Ecommerce Digital Marketing Services
Ecommerce digital marketing – Customer feedback & GoodFirms reviews
“Our workshop with Embitel was immensely helpful in getting an end-to-end understanding of how an ecommerce portal operates. Thank you for being a great partner!”
“The team working on our project was very good and knowledgeable. They understood what we were trying to make and gave their inputs to enhance the work.”
“Embitel was extremely professional, responsive and flexible to all our ecommerce project needs. They are one of the best development teams we have worked with.”
FAQs about Ecommerce SEO and Digital Marketing
Q. How is SEO different for Ecommerce Websites?
- Ans. Though the concept and underlying principles of SEO remain same for any type of website, in case of Ecommerce websites there is difference in terms of tactical execution and technical configurations. Ecommerce SEO is different because of the volume of pages of the ecommerce website and dynamic nature of these pages.
Especially in case of a Magento ecommerce website, one needs to have knowledge of the different SEO settings available in the CMS and backend and all the available SEO extensions.
Q. Do you provide support with SEO extension installations, if required?
- Ans. Yes, our team of ecommerce developers provides all the support with installations of SEO extension
Q. Does your team also provide support for the link building process?
- Ans. Yes, we do take care of the link building process as well. Link building is a part of our ecommerce marketing SLA and list of SEO activities. Our team has the expertise to handle both on-page optimizations and off-page optimizations.
Q. How much does it cost to optimize my ecommerce website?
- Ans. Pricing for an SEO project varies based on the following criteria:
- Target keywords
- Number of pages
- Keyword competitiveness
- Content strategy.
Q. How much we should spend on PPC campaigns per month?
- Ans. Google adwords or Facebook ads doesn’t have a minimum limit on the amount which needs to be used for a campaign. Your PPC budget/spending can be calculated based on the following three important factors:
- Your conversion percentage
- Competitor bidding
- Your profit margin.
We will analyze and find the keywords that deliver the best ROI on your PPC spends.
Q. Is SEO of an ecommerce website a one-time effort or an ongoing process?
- Ans. SEO is an ongoing effort as Google changes its algorithm on a regular basis and your website needs to be up-to- date with the Google’s algorithms. Our team of SEO experts monitors these Google algorithm updates and makes sure your website adheres to Google’s latest guidelines.
Q. Does your team also manage Pay per click campaigns for ecommerce websites?
- Ans. Yes, we can handle all your digital marketing campaigns like SEO, PPC, social media marketing and email marketing. Our team of PPC experts has in-depth expertise and knowledge in PPC and will make sure you reap success with your PPC campaigns.
Ecommerce digital marketing success stories
Delight Foods | Redesigning existing Magento website | Ecommerce Marketing & SEO services
- Improve complete website performance through bug-fixing, redesigning customizations, resolving incorrect coding and implementing digital marketing services.
- Implementation of coding standards, cleaning up bugs, website and server level issues were resolved
- Automation of fulfillment operations by implementing OFS module
- Implementation of on-page and off-page SEO, and integration of digital marketing tools
- Increase in website traffic, and number of transactions by 10x
- Improved customer experience
Alosra Supermarket, Bahrain’s leading retailer | Magento Website and Mobile App
- Upgradation and improvement of Alosra’sMagento webstore, and integration for seamless operations.
- Audit of existing platform, health check, code optimization & upgrade to latest stable enterprise version
- Development of enhancements and bug-fixing
- Mobile app development
- Improved backend operations due to ERP integration
- Display of new products and features with improved UI
Compuindia | Magento Development | Managed Services for Application, IT & Server Maintenance
- Development of a scalable webstore with a sturdy backend, and continued support after launch
- Complete webstore implementation, along with leveraging brand identity through colour schemes and logo
- Advisory and support on infrastructure setup and maintenance
- Speedy implementation of a high performance website
- Dedicated support after launch for continuous monitoring and performance enhancements
Ecommerce platform expertise: Leverage SEO best practices for optimum lead generation and RoI
As an ecommerce website development company, we offer implementation on Hybris, a top rated ecommerce platform and the choice of most large businesses all over the world. As an enterprise-class ecommerce platform, Hybris facilitates development of robust websites that are also scalable and flexible.
Our digital marketing and SEO services for Hybris ecommerce websites helps these websites yield results for our customers. We focus on various channels, such SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing.
Embitel is a Professional Magento solutions Partner, with extensive experience in ecommerce website implementation on this stable platform. Embitel’s implementation on Magento includes B2B as well as B2C businesses from various domains such as healthcare, fashion, F&B, electronics, etc.
We also provide digital marketing services for Magento websites to enable success in ecommerce. Our ecommerce SEO services aid in improving page ranking and website traffic.
As a Magento 2 Trained Solution Partner, we have a large team of certified Magento 2 developers who have expertise in implementation of Magento 2 websites. Advancements to Magento 1.x have led to smoother and faster implementation on Magento 2, for a high-performance website with development at reduced costs.
Team your Magento 2 ecommerce website with Embitel’s digital marketing services to boost website ranking and traffic, and enjoy improved business results.