Experience: 12+ yrs
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- MBA/Bachelor’s Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- An Entrepreneurial driven person with 15+ years of experience in dealing with Digital Services with focus on enterprise accounts
- Should have experience in international market, primarily in any of these regions: US, ME, APAC.
- Should understand latest trends in Digital Transformation across industries
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Should have a strong sales acumen, leadership, negotiation.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Should have worked on all aspects of the sales cycle right from sales planning, lead generation, client
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Closing skills
- Motivation for sales
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Selling to customer’s needs
- Territory management
- Market knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Energy level
- Meeting sales goals
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s goals.
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Carry out marketing research, do sales forecasting, promotional planning and brand promotion. Track against targets and budget.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- Send regular updates to the management and actively participate in the decision-making process.
- Develop and implement marketing and presales activities
- Work closely with channel partners to develop & nurture relationships
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team Members
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India:
- Visit us at: www.embitel.com
- Follow us at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/268681/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EmbitelTechnologies/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/embitel_technologies/