Open Source Senior Developer
Experience: 6 to 12 Years
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- C, C++, Python programing language experience.
- Experience in shell scripting, CMake, Makefile.
- Experience in Bitbake (Yocto), Boost.build and script generation tools such as GNU Build System (i.e., autotools) is a plus.
- Experience in “Systems Programming”.
- Experience or knowledge in POSIX APIs and Libraries are a must.
- Knowledge in “Secure Programming Techniques” is a plus.
- Strong understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
- Involvement in open source projects in the past is a plus.
- Knowledge in Package management and installers.
- Understanding hardware and processor internals.
- Understanding in ARM Trusted Frameworks, Bootloaders & Virtualization Solutions is a plus.
- Experience in Linux Test Project (LTP) test suites and test automation framework will be given more preference.
- Knowledge on various software licenses and their compatibilities
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Assist in the maintenance of Linux Foundations packages.
- Take personal ownership of bug fixing and bug triage work across a wide variety of Linux foundations packages
- Development of new features in Linux image building service
- Ability to productive in a globally distributed team through self-discipline and self-motivation, delivering according to a schedule, and to motivate and mentor others to do the same
- Collaborate with other teams in the Linux communities, with upstream projects, and commercially supported customers as necessary
Email your CV to email@example.com
Follow us at