Senior Engineer/Tech Lead-Hybris
Experience: 4-9 years
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Hands on experience in SAP Hybris 6.x, 1808, 1811, 1905+ versions.
- Must have owned the Hybris implementations. 2-3 implementations.
- Must have experience in migrating Hybris 6.x to 1905 or latest version
- Experience in customizing the applications with SAP Back office framework.
- Experience with Flexible Search, impex, Catalog synchronization, Cron Jobs, Cockpits,
- Account Management, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, and Order Processing on Hybris
- Must-have experience working with ImpEx scripts to integrate Hybris with SAP
- and non-SAP systems.
- Strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as Spring-
- Security, Spring-MVC, Spring-Data, JPA & Hibernate.
- Experience integrating Hybris with search technologies like SOLR
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Shall be working closely with the large enterprise retail customers
- Shall be responsible for understanding the functional and technical requirements, business processes, workflows related to B2B and Marketplace
- Shall be responsible for developing solution architecture and design on Hybris platform
- Shall liaison with customer teams for requirement elicitation, integrations, solutions approach, etc.
- Shall be responsible for the delivery of the project by guiding the development team, reviewing and mentoring
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at