Software Architect – C, Firmware / AUTOSAR
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience : 15+ years with software development experience in Automotive domain
- Responsible for defining & documenting software architecture for a resource constraint system (uC) as per the requirements.
- Responsible for assessing requirements and classify them as agreed / not agreed / not applicable / partly agreed etc.
- Responsible for discussing with various stakeholders and experts within organization to clarify un-clear part.
- Also responsible for providing clarification to other team members within organization who seek clarifications on Vehicle Communications related topics.
- And assist management in providing detailed work-break-down structure and effort estimation for better planning.
- Shall have strong communication skills.
- Shall have experience in platform development.
- Shall have experience in developing software in C, Assembly and Firmware.
- Shall have experience in working on 32-bit multi-core with or without lockstep.
- Shall have strong experience in developing software using RTOS, preferably OSEK OS based.
- Shall have experience in developing and/or architecting either or both of:
- AUTOSAR BSW software (drivers, services etc.), RTE configuration and SWC development.
- RTOS (FreeRTOS, VxWorks, OSEK) based driver, OS, OS services and application software.
- Shall have experience in CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay, LIN communications.
- Shall have experience in developing diagnostics stack and application using UDS and DoIP protocol.
- Shall have strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture and communications protocol such as SOME/IP.
- Shall have experience in developing and maintaining multi-core communication stack that either uses shared memory or low speed peripherals such as UART/SPI/I2C.
- Shall have experience in developing drivers for NOR (including HyperFlash), NAND, eMMC, UFS and configuring the ECC bits for a given device.
- Shall have experience in developing products software .
- Shall have strong experience in analyzing and estimating resources (CPU, RAM, Flash, network bandwidth etc.).
- Shall have strong documentation skills using UML diagrams.
- Shall have a sound knowledge on Functional Safety (ISO 26262).
Nice to haves:
- Experience in working with European companies.
- Experience in SAFe agile environment.
- Experience in developing drivers for Ethernet PHY, Switches and MAC.
- Experience in developing drivers for PCIe controllers and/or Switches.
- Experience in developing drivers for USB devices.
- Experience in Linux / QNX / ROS.
- Experience in ViWi and MQTT protocols.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: