Software Architect – Vehicle Communications
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience : 15+ years with software development experience in Automotive domain.
- Responsible for defining & documenting software architecture to satisfy the vehicle communications requirements defined by the requirements engineering team.
- Shall be self-organized and work with colleagues working remotely at different time-zones.
- Responsible for assessing requirements and classify them as agreed / not agreed / not applicable / partly agreed etc.
- Responsible for discussing with various stakeholders and experts within organization to clarify un-clear part.
- Also responsible for providing clarification to other team members within organization who seek clarifications on Vehicle Communications related topics.
- Shall have strong communication skills.
- Shall have experience in platform development.
- Shall have experience with software configuration management and requirements management tools.
- Shall have experience in developing software in C++14 or newer.
- Shall have experience in Clang as compiler and SCA (Software Composition Analysis) tool.
- Shall have experience in Rust language and its memory safety features.
- Shall have experience Network Programming.
- Shall have experience in SOME/IP, ViWi and MQTT protocols.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Communication Paradigm.
- Shall have experience in InCar Diagnostics software.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in working with European companies.
- Experience in SAFe agile environment.
- Experience with C++17.
- Experience with IP sec, MacSec, TLS and certificate-based TLS.
- Experience in Linux / QNX / ROS.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: