Software Test Architect
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience : Minimum 8+ years (or architected minimum 2 software solutions on any embedded platform / product and handled all post-launch / post-production problem resolution)
- Be the technical go-to person for Testing related activities
- Define Test Strategy for small, medium, and complex ECU systems
- Establish remote and local testing frameworks with focus on automation
- Identity and Lead evaluation of various testing frameworks
- Define Automation methods and tools for testing approach
- Understand and Interpret Technical requirements both explicit and implicit requirements
- Strive for automation, quality and process focus
- Identify, Evaluate and Use HW and SW Test Tools
- Work with Project Managers for effort estimation and planning
- Globally make a technical representation for the team members
- Participate in defect management reviews and meetings
- Establish Root cause analysis, 5Y processes and recommend preventive measures
- Mentor team members and motivate and drive passion for testing
- Help organization in hiring talent
- Work in Scaled Agile Environment and global teams setup
- Shall have passion for testing
- Shall understand user intent of given feature – look beyond written specifications
- Shall possess understand and use web technologies for automation and system integration
- Shall possess good understanding of C++, Python, Shell Scripting and Linux Operating system
- Shall possess good knowledge Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Ability to leverage HW tools like Ethernet Switches, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers etc
- Shall possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices, and techniques.
- Unit testing: Google Test, Parasoft, QA Systems Cantata, LTP etc.
- Integration testing: Vector CAST, LDRA etc.
- Test Automation: Robot framework, Fuego Framework, Lava Framework, etc.
- Shall have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the software development cycle.
- Shall have proven experience in log based monitoring.
- Shall be strong in effort estimation techniques.
- Shall know to do root cause analysis, preventive approaches, recommend Poke Yoke
- Shall possess strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Shall be aware of “typical developer mistakes in software “(Ex error condition handling etc)
- Shall have experience in working in Agile environment.
- Shall be exposed to CI / CT / CD
- Shall have experience in using HIL (Hardware in Loop) based testing (Example CANoe based, ETAS, NI DAQ tools etc)
- Shall have a good understanding of Linux / QNX/RTOS
- Shall have a good understanding of computer networking and protocols.
- Must have a basic understanding on Automotive networks such as CAN, Flex Ray, and Ethernet.
- Good knowledge on Security and Security Testing.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on Aspice
- Knowledge on ADAS testing approaches
- Knowledge or working experience in AUTOSAR and / or Adaptive Autosar.
- Knowledge on Functional Safety.
- Understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India:
- Visit us at: www.embitel.com
- Follow us at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/268681/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EmbitelTechnologies/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/embitel_technologies/