IoT Sensor Node Development Services
IoT Sensor Node Development: The Best Practices
The scale and complexity of the IP-based IoT sensor node network depends on the automation use-case. IoT sensors are always associated with a unique design challenge – operating conditions do not facilitate wiring or any external power source.
The following are some best practices to overcome this challenge and ensure successful IoT implementation:
IoT Sensor Development Services
IoT Sensor Node Hardware Design Services
IoT Sensor Node Software Development and Testing Services
IoT Sensor Node Maintenance and Support Services
Meet Our IoT Leaders
IoT in Action: Success Stories
Design and development of IoT Home Automation system
- System design and architecture:
- Sensor networks – installed to capture data from lights, AC, blinds, AV units, doors, and more.
- Customized IoT gateway device solution.
- Cloud backend – for data analytics
- iOS/Android App and web-dashboard
- IoT based Home automation use-case
- This IoT system comprises of IoT sensor networks [lights, AC, blinds, AV units]
- IoT sensor networks convey a wide range of home device information that is transmitted through protocols like Infrared, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EnOcean, Zigbee.
- This information is broadcast to the cloud for data analytics and data in actionable format is displayed on smart handheld devices for the end-users.
The system demonstrates:
- ZigBee, EnOcean, Bluetooth and Wifi protocols/technologies
- Design, development and integration of cloud based SaaS
- iOS/Android App and a web dashboard that delivers ‘delight’ to end-users through our intuitive UI/UX
Tools and Technology:
HMI & Mobile App development for Industrial Drive Controller
- Business Challenge:
- The legacy industrial automation web application had following limitations:
- Existing HMI design & industrial automation solution supported limited controls
- Hence operators were also required to use the physical controls.This increased the possibility of shop-floor accidents
- Existing App did not provide effective visual feedback of the actual working environment
- Mobile app solution & HMI Design for Industrial Drive ensured that all motor-related status are visible to the operator in real time,
- This has drastically reduced chances of any unintended faulty handling and accidents
- Software development Languages :Java, swift, Objective C ,CSS, HTML5 and VC++
- Proprietary protocol developed is based on TCP/IP
- Development Environment: Android studio, xCode, VS 2012 and Phonegap
Tools and Technologies: