Adaptive Light Control – Passenger Car Application
Business case brief:
- Model based development of Adaptive light control System algorithm for passenger car with stepper motor control for head light unit.
Business case details:
- Model based application development.
- Two stepper motors to control head unit in the horizontal and vertical directions.
- Communication between ALCS and the various Stepper motor controllers is carried out via LIN bus.
- Followed MAAB guidelines for modeling.
- Code generation using RTW.
- SIL and MIL testing.
Tools & technology:
- MATLAB, SIMULINK , STATEFLOW, RTW.