Magento 2 Website Development Project for Welspun Hospitality Solutions, USA
Welspun is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of bed and bath linen, and the hospitality sector in the USA constitutes a significant portion of its client base.
Welspun USA aspired to widen its reach to include clients from the hospitality sector who sought to purchase linen online.
- To develop an ecommerce website on Magento 2.x Community Edition and facilitate easy purchase of bed and bath linen in small as well as bulk quantities for the hospitality industry.
- This ecommerce website was required to showcase several pages for its many categories with rich content, yet needed to be user-friendly.
Product display page
Several pages within each category
- Development of a Magento 2.x Community Edition website from scratch with user-friendly layout and navigation
- Writing of quality code to build a robust website that supports the large quantity of required pages and content showcasing products for the various customer profiles and needs (e.g. hotels, healthcare, salons, service apartments, etc.)
- Integration with SAP ERP
- Real-time inventory check at the time of order placement to avoid out-of-stock issues during online shopping
- Integration with Taxcloud software to get relevant tax information for each order
- Simplified checkout flow
- A comprehensive ecommerce website has allowed the brand to become accessible to mid-size and small organizations with a requirement for linen
- The robust development has enabled the client to have a glitch-free website with a large number of pages and vast content