Embitel to Host a [Live] Webinar on Should Retail Business Leverage Mobile Technologies?
February, 2016. Bangalore, India
- Internet Retailer predicts the growth of mobile sales in 2016 to reach $155 billion, a 67% jump from 2014.
- Deloitte Consulting LLP found in the US that the conversion rate among shoppers using retailers’ dedicated apps was 21% higher when than those who didn’t use apps.
Keeping in mind this definite force in retail, omnichannel ecommerce implementation partner Embitel Technologies has announced a webinar titled ‘Should retail business leverage mobile technologies?’ on Thursday, 25 February 2016, at 3.30pm IST.
The 30-minute webinar will be conducted by Anuj Ramachandra, Ecommerce Business Consultant at Embitel Technologies.
In this webinar, Anuj will
- share a strategic guide to help you to assess the requirements of your retail business,
- build a case for mobile app v/s mobile web implementation,
- share a detailed implementation framework for consumer-oriented mobile apps for retail.
Strategic guide for business assessment:
Operational steps for successful implementation:
Media contact: Nitin Amlani, Marketing Manager, Email: nitin[at]embitel[dot]com