Webinar on Choosing Right Technology to Build HMI
Click Here to Download Our Recorded Webinar
Embitel successfully conducted a webinar on “Choosing Right Technology to Build HMI” on 21st, November, 2012 at 7:30 PM IST with worldwide participation.
In this webinar we have covered choosing right technologies for building HMI of automation components such as sensors, diagnostic equipment etc.
Following topics were covered in the Webinar:
- Basic components of HMI
- Client-Server based AND Standalone HMI
- Multiplatform HMI
- Portable HMI
- Multilingual HMI
- Plugin – A powerful custom extensions to HMI
- Comparison of commonly used frameworks in HMI Development
About the Speakers
Jitendra Kumar Tripathi, Technical Architect
- Technical Expert in different HMI technologies. Jitendra worked on various technologies such as Java, C++, Plugin Development, Qt framework, Microsoft technologies etc. He has built several HMIs for diagnostic equipment.
Vidya Sagar, Competency Head
- 12+ years of technical expertise in development of embedded systems. Vidya Sagar worked or various aspects of Embedded systems including building HMIs. He took part in building sensor devices and HMIs.