Webinar on How to re-use software modules in compliance with ASIL (ISO 26262 standard)
- Keynote speaker – Mr. Martin Heininger, 15+ years of industry experience
- Date – 9th October, 2014
- Time – 03:00 PM (CEST)
- Spoken language – German
- Recorded Webinar PPT Language : English
This free of cost webinar on re-use of software in compliance with ISO 26262 standard, is third in series of webinars on Automotive Safety Integrity Level (ASIL) or ISO 26262 standard, organized by Embitel.
The ISO 26262 standard addresses the needs for an automotive-specific international Functional Safety Standard for electrical and electronic (E/E) systems.
The need to comply with ISO 26262 standard is of utmost significance for automotive industry. The number & complexity of E/E systems had increased manifold & hence it is critical to implement all the functional safety measures of these systems.
To ensure high standards of such functional safety it is absolutely critical to identify the opportunity of re-using existing robust software modules/packages or COTS products.
Please fill in the following details to download recorded webinar/ppt:
This webinar, by Embitel, addresses this critical task of re-using the software. The following are the key-points to be covered during this webinar:
- Overview of six key scenarios of re-use of software
- Definition & understanding of :
- Proven in Use Argument – Alternate means of compliance for existing items or elements
- Qualification of software components – To provide evidence for the suitability for re-use in items developed in compliance with ISO26262
- Understanding six key scenarios of re-use with respect to Proven in Use Argument & Qualification of software components
- Details about the work of Embitel Technologies for ASIL certification (ISO 26262 standard)
MORE ON ASIL OR ISO 26262 STANDARD:
About the Speaker-:
Mr.Heininger has over 15 years of industry experience and has worked as a Lead and Project Consultant for Functional Safety projects. His expertise and activities include-:
- Functional Safety Seminars (IEC 61508, ISO26262, RTCA DO 178B)
- Functional Safety Consulting
- Functional Safety on Verification activities
- Consulting on Strategic Technical Project Management
- Webinar 2 : Software development according to ISO 26262