AEM-Developer / Sr Developer
Experience: 4 to 9 Years
Must have Technical / Professional Qualifications:
- Design and implement solutions leveraging Adobe AEM. Translate complex business requirements into AEM specific solutions. Leverage AEM, other content technologies and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges.
- Drive project scope and timeline, Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution.
- Experience implementing, enhancing and troubleshooting Adobe CQ5/AEM installations.
- Hands on experience on migration between AEM versions and different platforms. Understanding on Adobe CIF is required. Experience of CIF projects would be an added advantage.
- Development experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM, Restful web services. Graphql will be an added advantage
Node and React understanding is required.
- Good to have experience on working in Headless CMS projects with full stack knowledge.
- Experience in responsive design Stylesheet, AJAX, Java/J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns.
- Knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling, MongoDB, Targeting, various AEM components like MSM, Mobile, I18N, Tagging, Translation, Search etc. is plus.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with deployment lifecycle, DevOps using tools Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, containerization, Azure and Kubernetes.
- Exposure to one or more end to end implementation on AEM, Performance optimization and scalability in AEM, Thorough understanding of AEM Security model with understanding of SSO.
- Experience with application server / web server / Open whisk / OS / database understanding (primarily Apache, Unix/Linux, Oracle DB).
- Broad awareness of eBusiness: portals, enterprise content and document management, collaboration and enterprise search.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key skills required for the job are: Adobe AEM .As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: