Automation Test Engineer
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 3- 6 years
Primary Skills / Qualities:
- Shall be strong in Python, Shell Scripting.
- Shall possess good understanding of C & C++, Git, Docker, Jenkins.
- Shall possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices, and techniques.
- Unit testing: Google Test, Parasoft, QA Systems Cantata, LTP etc.
- Integration testing: VectorCAST, LDRA etc.
- Test Automation: Robot framework, Fuego Framework, Lava Framework, etc.
- Exposure to CI / CT / CD.
- Shall have a basic understanding on Automotive networks such as CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet.
- Shall have experience in using HIL (Hardware in Loop) based testing (CANoe based, ETAS, NI DAQ tools etc.)
- Shall have experience in using OpenStack (Test).
- Shall have a good understanding of Linux / UNIX / QNX.
- Shall have a good understanding of computer networking and protocols.
- Good knowledge on Security and Security Testing.
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge or working experience in AUTOSAR and / or Adaptive Autosar.
- Knowledge on Functional Safety.
- Understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India:
- Visit us at: www.embitel.com
- Follow us at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/268681/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/EmbitelTechnologies/
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/embitel_technologies/