- BSP and Drivers development for Android and Linux on NXP and TI Platforms.
- Board bring, Schematic review and working with h/w team on new board design.
- Debug and troubleshoot BSP and Driver level issues. Should be familiar with h/w debugging.
- Guide and lead technical teams and manage customer expectations.
- Be a go to person for any technical issues.
Experience: 4+ years
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 4+ years of Embedded Linux Development Experience.
- Experience in Infotainment/ telematics
- Experience in Linux BSP Development
- Experience in Embedded Development in C,C++
- Linux Kernel internals , Device driver implementation
- Experience with Freescale LTIB / Yocto
- Experience in initial board bring up on new hardware, preferably for Freescale i.MX based platform for Android operating system and/or ARM-based processors
- Experience in Customization boot-loader and Linux operating system for embedded platforms
- Experience in porting board support packages from reference platform
- Experience writing custom device drivers and related SDKs/APIs
- Hands on Software Development experience in C/C++.
- Review of hardware schematics and support the hardware design with low- level software components
- Should take the ownership of complete Project on BSP/Driver side and provide the required technical expertise.
- Experience with software / firmware verification and testing, and generating high quality documentation of the design and test results
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Analysis requirement and write the Functional requirement documents.
- Prepare Architectural and Design docs.
- Interact with Customer on Technical front.
- Contribute on Pre-sales, Proposals making, estimation etc.
- Design Scalable and high performance system.
- Debug and Resolve the performance related issues/bottlenecks. Optimize the overall cost and BOM of the system.
- Trouble shooting – Assist the team in trouble shooting the issues arising during implementation/testing. Resolve the field issues.
- Customer Interaction and demonstrations – Able to work with team in preparing for customer demos and handle the demos independently. Handle day to day technical communication with Customers.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: