Embedded Middleware Senior Developer
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- C++ and object oriented programming in Automotive Embedded field
- Should have knowledge on Operating system like Linux, QNX, RTOS, Safety, Android for microprocessor (Renesas, NXP, Qualcomm, Nvidia) and microcontroller (Renesas, Infineon, cypress semiconductor) hardware platforms.
- Should have Low Level Expertise in Middleware: SOME/IP, Communication frameworks, Security, data management, power moding, start-up/shut-down concepts, Life cycle management, persistence, timer management,
- Hands on Basic features: OTA, flashing, diagnostics, housekeeping functions, communication (both internal to the system and eternal communication), data security, etc.
- Integration and test automation competencies (Continuous integration, large data, remote testing, remote test farms).
- Exposed to agile development methodologies
- Exposed to multi-threaded and multi-process application development
Good to have
- Cloud connectivity technologies, like e.g. IOT Edge.
- Knowledge on Security experts: Concepts & Technology, Testing (e.g. Intrusion &Anomaly detection), Processes, Security architecture solutions.
- Experience in secure coding
- Experience in developing Safety Application (ISO26262)
- Exposed to ASPICE
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Module level software design and development
- Ability to work independently on assigned activities
- Interact with customer to understand the requirements and involve in design/architecture discussions
- Guide and mentor team members
Email your CV to email@example.com
Follow us at