Professional qualifications: BE/B. Tech. (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
- Excellent functional knowledge of embedded systems including microprocessors, microcontrollers, regulators, standard digital logic ICs, and discrete semiconductors (diodes, transistors, FETs etc). Experience with designs involving PCIe, SATA, USB, Ethernet, Display & Audio interfaces.
- Experience with RF design, WiFi-BT/GSM/GPS Modules
- Experience in circuit design & simulation. High speed digital circuit design experience using Orcad, Allegro, Altium.
- Experience with industrial and automotive grade designs. Experience with Reliability analysis, FMEA and MTBF. Experience in Electrical Compliance for EMI/EMC
- Good familiarity with high speed wireless schematics, layouts and protocols.
- Experience with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
- Experience in using Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Network analyzer and power supplies is required.
- Knowledge of design for EMI/EMC compliance and testability.
- Experience with NXP/TI/Renesas platforms will be added advantage
- Good written and oral skills
- Ability to handle team and multiple projects.
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in embedded hardware design and development including schematics design, supporting PCB design, prototyping, EMI/EMC testing, Root cause analysis, productization etc
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Develop embedded hardware systems that includes multiple high speed processors, memories, power system, and communication systems (including wireless).
- Develop schematics & BOM, support PCB designer for PCB layout design, and support NPI for prototyping, Functional testing and support software team during application testing and debug.
- Board bring up, debugging and bug tracking.
- Integrate two or more such embedded systems at the communication level (I2C, UART, SPI, and CAN).
- Support the development of embedded systems including writing requirements, standards, manuals, test procedures and test reports.
- Support the development and execution of testing and troubleshoot issues during testing at both internal and external test labs.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting& progressive Career development at Embitel India: