Validation Engineer / Senior Validation Engineer
Job description: 5 positions
Embitel is looking for Validation Engineer/Senior Validation Engineer for our product engineering services for automotive domain. We work in areas like powertrain, Body control, Chassis, Automotive Infotainment, Connected Car, AUTOSAR, Safety standards (ISO26262), ADAS, Vehicle Communication, Vehicle Network and Diagnostics and IoT.
Automotive business unit is focused on design and development of automotive control units and automotive networking & diagnostics solutions. The control units team is working with global tier 1s and OEMs in the area of body control units, seat systems, motor control, EV solutions, telematics systems etc. Networking and diagnostic team is supporting global clients in the area of automotive protocols like CAN, LIN, UDS, J1939, OBD, Ethernet, XCP etc.
‘Change is the only constant’- This is what automotive industry has been witnessing at this point of time. At Embitel Technologies, you will be part of the exciting journey of building R&D intensive solutions for Infotainment, Car Heads-up Display, Automotive Control Units, ADAS, Telematics, Protocol Stacks and more.
Education: Engineering or Technical degrees preferred (B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH/MCA/M.Sc)
Experience Required: 1 to 10 years
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore and Pune
- 1+ yrs of experience in Software Verification & Validation
- Experience in SDLC, STLC (Software test Life Cycle) with various Software Engineering activities like Requirement Analysis, Development of Test Plans and Testing etc
- Automotive Domain Experience
- Experience in testing HW/SW systems (black box and white box testing)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong reasoning, analytical and strategizing skills
- Experience in different testing tools for static analysis, unit and integration testing
- Knowledge of MISRA C:2012 Coding Standard
- Experience in EA(Enterprise Architect) tool for validation
- Working experience on verification of USB 2.0/3.0 Host/Hub
- Experience in testing tools like QA static analyzer, CANTATA for automated unit & integration testing for embedded C