Scrum Master – Volkswagen Project
Job Title: Scrum Master
Requirement request date: 14th Sep 2020
Embitel is looking for Scrum Master for our product engineering services for automotive domain. We work in areas like powertrain, Body control, Chassis, Automotive Infotainment, Connected Car, AUTOSAR, Safety standards (ISO26262), ADAS , Vehicle Communication , Vehicle Network and Diagnostics and iOT.
Automotive business unit is focused on design and development of automotive control units and automotive networking & diagnostics solutions. The control units team is working with global tier 1s and OEMs in the area of body control units, seat systems, motor control, EV solutions, telematics systems etc. Networking and diagnostic team is supporting global clients in the area of automotive protocols like CAN, LIN, UDS, J1939, OBD, Ethernet, XCP etc.
‘Change is the only constant’- This is what Automotive industry has been witnessing at this point of time. At Embitel Technologies, you will be part of the exciting journey of building R&D intensive solutions for Infotainment, Car Heads-up Display, Automotive Control Units, ADAS, Telematics, Protocol Stacks and more.
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Exp : 10- 15 yrs
- 10+ years business experience in a matrixed management environment (e.g. product development, project management, implementation)
- Have good working experience in automotive embedded field
- Minimum 2 years as practicing agile scrum master
- Accredited Scrum Master Certification
- Exposed to agile development methodologies
- Exposed to multi-threaded and multi-process application development
Good to have
- Scaled agile experience
- Accredited SAFe Certification
- Experience in secure coding
- Experience in developing Safety Application (ISO26262)
- Exposed to ASPICE
- Facilitates the scrum process on scrum teams with significant cross-functional impacts involving project, non-project, or maintenance work
- Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance
- Coaches scrum team(s)
- Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects
- Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting& progressive Career development at Embitel India:
- Visit us at: www.embitel.com
- Follow us at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/268681/