Senior Software Engineer – Motor Control
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 6 to 15 Years
Primary Skills: Must haves
- Experience in Motor control algorithm development field.(FOC, sinusoidal commutation preferred)
- Experience working with different motor types like BLDC, IM, PMSM.
- Experience in control of power electronics (P, PI, PID controls).
- Knowledge on regenerative braking and control logic.
- Knowledge on DC- DC converters and Inverters.
- Experience in tuning motor control system for speed- torque characteristics.
- Experience in embedded software development in C.
- Good exposure to Low lever driver development like ADC,PWM,QEP etc.
- Experience in SW architecture design.
- Communication protocols – UART, I2C, SPI ,CAN,
- Hardware and software debugging skills
- Good to have Experience in Model based design and tools like Matlab/Simulink, dSPACE.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for the software, including any relevant approvals and compliance requirement
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: