Webinar on Software Development According to ISO 26262
Embitel has sucessfully conducted a Webinar on Software development according to ISO 26262″ on 17th, SEP 2013 at 3.30 PM CET/09.30 AM EDT/7:00 PM IST. This webinar aims at providing an indepth knowledge on ISO 26262 software in automotive Industry.
Modern cars consist of increasing number of electrical and electronic Systems (E/E).The complexity of individual E/E-Systems is increasing. In parallel it is expected that the safety of the cars is also increasing.
Therefore strong emphasis is put on to Functional Safety aspects within the ECU System and Software development. The ISO 26262 addresses the needs for an automotive-specific international Functional Safety Standard for electrical and electronic Systems. The standard is an adaptation of IEC 61508. It is applicable for series production passenger cars (up to 3,500kg max. vehicle mass).
The Webinar focussed on the following key aspects of Software development according to ISO 26262-:
- ISO 26262 – General Information
- Main Life Cycle work products- software level
- Software architecture and design
- Software unit design and implementation
- Challenges in Tool Qualification
About the Speaker-:
Mr.Heininger has over 15 years of industry experience and has worked as a Lead and Project Consultant for Functional Safety projects. His expertise and activities include-:
- Functional Safety Seminars (IEC 61508, ISO26262, RTCA DO 178B)
- Functional Safety Consulting
- Functional Safety on Verification activities
- Consulting on Strategic Technical Project Management
Please fill in the following details to download recorded webinar/ppt: