Build & Release Engineer
Experience: 4+ years
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Minimum of 4+ Years of experience with build and release in the following areas:
- Build and deploy C/C++ software applications bases on Linux to various environments (Staging, Production).
- Must have experience in Build Tools like Make/Cmake / Bitbucket.
- Experience writing build automation scripts using Linux shell/bash script, Python.
- Familiarity in Concepts of DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Containers and tools like Dockers, Jfrog Artifactory, SonarQube is required.
- Branch, merge, and manage source code in source control system as needed.
- Troubleshoot build and deploy issues and work with the development team(s) to resolve.
- Experience in Building Android and or Automotive software & Embedded Linux Kernel/Applications is desirable.
- Source Code management using Tools like Git/Gerrit/Bitbucket.
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Create opportunities to automate and enhance Change Management tools, environments, processes and procedures. Familiarity with Automation Tools like Jenkins/Bamboo is required.
- Familiarity with tracking and Documentation tools like JIRA/Confluence is desirable.
- Coordinate release activities with Project Management, Infrastructure, Support, QA, Release Management and Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases.
- Manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases to various test environments.
- Trace complex build problems release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment.
- Develop, maintain, Automate and enhance key parts of the release procedures and processes.
- Assist to create, publish and manage formal release notification, instructions, deployment notes, and launch plans as needed.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at