Senior Software Engineer/Tech Lead-Firmware
Experience: 7+ years
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 7+ years of designing, development, debugging & testing experience with embedded systems.
- Excellent analysis and coding skills in C/C++ with OOP methodology.
- Experience in design and development with multitasking real-time operating systems such as Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS
- Strong understanding of micro-controllers & micro-processors.
- Experience in controller peripherals interfaces like UART, I2C, SPI, 1 Wire, ADC etc
- Experience in communication protocol such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT, CoAP etc
- Experience in communication technologies like ZigBee, Blue-tooth, WiFi, 6LoWPAN etc
- Experience in leading teams on Technical Front.
- Strong Communication and Client Interaction experience.
- Engineering Degree preferably in Computer Technology or Electronics and Communication
- Solar Tracker System and Battery Management experience would be added advantage.
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Play strong Technical Lead role for Firmware development of iOT Products.
- Design and Development of embedded/iOT products such as Sensor Node, Gateway etc.
- Requirement Creation/Analysis, Architecting and Design, Code review , Performance optimization, debugging
- Lead multiple project teams on Technical front.
- Main point of interaction with client on Technical matters.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at