Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 4 to 12 Years
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 4-12 years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET/ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, C#, MSSQL development.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud based deployments, architecting cloud-based solutions (Docker, Container) using ASP.Net.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds.
- Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD).
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
What Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- Develop overall technical strategies for the projects from technical requirements.
- Create technical estimations
- Present technical strategies and gather technical requirements as needed.
- Create and update design and functional documents.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Perform new development and a mix of maintenance as required.
- Implement project applications according to specifications.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client websites.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to create reliable and high performing ecommerce & mobile sites.
- Unit test code to ensure quality.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate approaches when appropriate.
- Assist project managers with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution.
- Work closely with project managers and Product managers to ensure that client expectations are met and that the team adheres to project schedules.
- Trouble shoot the performance issue in the Application.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Ability work independently.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: