Location: Bangalore/ Pune/ Coimbatore
Experience: 3 to 15 Years
Primary Skills: Must haves
- Mandatory to have Automotive embedded softwaredevelopment experience.
- Mandatory to have hands on experience in microcontroller (ARM, Renesas, Freescale or Infineon) based software development using embedded C/ software development experience.
- Added advantage to have experience in low level driver implementation eg: HWIO, I2C, UART, CAN, ADC, PWM,LIN, Timers etc.
- Added advantage for experienceof implementing CAN gateway module, UDS diagnostic
- Added advantage forAUTOSARexperience
- Added advantage forADAS , ISO26262 experience
- Automotive embedded Software Development for ECU ( Engine , Body, Chassis, Seating, ADAS Etc.), and Device Driver Development ( UART ,SPI , I2C , CAN , CAN-FD , LIN and etc.,).
- Higher layer Protocols (UDS, J1939, J1850 , KWP2000, OBD etc.,) Development and Integration with Third party Software.
- C/C++ Embedded software development on RTOS/Non RTOS platform
- Use configuration management tools for code and software documents, change management tools for software error management and EA for softwareDesign
- Participate peer reviews for software documents such as requirements, design, test plan and, Code reviews, etc.
- Involve Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing and SystemTesting
- Work with project lead for software deliverables, support for estimates, software metric and SQA
- Regular interaction to Systems, and Independent Testing team
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: