Functional Safety Engineer with Hardware
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
Primary Skills: Must haves
- Education: BE/B-Tech, minimum bachelor of electronics engineering, with focus in automotive hardware development
- Should have hands on and working experience on ISO 26262 standards.
- Attend and represent the Hardware Team as the function development expert for FMEDA and Hardware Safety Requirements.
- Sound knowledge of Hardware design simulation and design.
- Additionally, good to have worked on HARA and system level safety requirements.
- The candidate would need to interact and align with global group companies and external partners for safety analysis areas.
- Attend and represent the Hardware Team as the function development expert for FMEDA, and Functional Safety Assessments.
- Ensure constant communication with the hardware design team, test/development team.
- Work on system level safety requirements development.
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting & progressive Career development at Embitel India: