Embedded Middleware Senior Developer – Volkswagen Project
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Requirement request date: 14th Sep 2020
Embitel is looking for Senior Software Engineer for our product engineering services for automotive domain. We work in areas like powertrain, Body control, Chassis, Automotive Infotainment, Connected Car, AUTOSAR, Safety standards (ISO26262), ADAS , Vehicle Communication , Vehicle Network and Diagnostics and iOT.
Automotive business unit is focused on design and development of automotive control units and automotive networking & diagnostics solutions. The control units team is working with global tier 1s and OEMs in the area of body control units, seat systems, motor control, EV solutions, telematics systems etc. Networking and diagnostic team is supporting global clients in the area of automotive protocols like CAN, LIN, UDS, J1939, OBD, Ethernet, XCP etc.
‘Change is the only constant’- This is what Automotive industry has been witnessing at this point of time. At Embitel Technologies, you will be part of the exciting journey of building R&D intensive solutions for Infotainment, Car Heads-up Display, Automotive Control Units, ADAS, Telematics, Protocol Stacks and more.
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Exp : 6- 10 yrs
- C++ and object oriented programming in Automotive Embedded field
- Should have knowledge on Operating system like Linux, QNX, RTOS, Safety, Android for microprocessor (Renesas, NXP, Qualcomm, Nvidia) and microcontroller (Renesas, Infineon, cypress semiconductor) hardware platforms.
- Should have Low Level Expertise in Middleware: SOME/IP, Communication frameworks, Security, data management, power moding, start-up/shut-down concepts, Life cycle management, persistence, timer management,
- Hands on Basic features: OTA, flashing, diagnostics, housekeeping functions, communication (both internal to the system and eternal communication), data security, etc.
- Integration and test automation competencies (Continuous integration, large data, remote testing, remote test farms).
- Exposed to agile development methodologies
- Exposed to multi-threaded and multi-process application development
Good to have
- Cloud connectivity technologies, like e.g. IOT Edge.
- Knowledge on Security experts: Concepts & Technology, Testing (e.g. Intrusion &Anomaly detection), Processes, Security architecture solutions.
- Experience in secure coding
- Experience in developing Safety Application (ISO26262)
- Exposed to ASPICE
- Module level software design and development
- Ability to work independently on assigned activities
- Interact with customer to understand the requirements and involve in design/architecture discussions
- Guide and mentor team members
Working with Embitel
- Freedom to challenge norms, make mistakes, learn and grow
- There is no ‘I’ in word ‘Team’ and also no hierarchy at Embitel
- Employees of Embitel are partners of our excellence and growth. And they are at the core of organization’s Mission and Vision
To explore an exciting& progressive Career development at Embitel India:
- Visit us at: www.embitel.com
- Follow us at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/268681/