Embitel’s 2015 – From Sharad’s Desk
The concept of a new year is useful. Besides the prime purpose of giving us a reason to celebrate, it also is an opportunity to look back and learn from the year past.
One can learn and unlearn and work towards the year ahead with new vigor.
Here’s a candid throwback to 2015 by our MD Sharad Bairathi on the year that was.
“I’ll remember 2015 for…
- An opportunity to support an Indonesian digital commerce services company: The services provider needed additional support for its projects, and it sought Embitel. I can confidently state that our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of digital commerce implementation, along with well-defined QA processes, meant we delivered nothing but the best for our partner’s client.
- Completion of our In-vehicle Infotainment project (it’s now in the production stage) for a US based Tier-I Supplier: Cars used to be about getting from one place to another, but connectivity is changing all that and OEMs are orienting themselves to deliver value-add experiences to customers. In 2015, we put ourselves ahead of the game with offerings in Infotainment, Connected Car and Remote Diagnostics services.
- Our foray into IoT services: Our world is rushing headlong towards all things smart and connected, and application of IoT is delivering value across Automotive, Healthcare, Home and Factory Automation sectors. We’re helping make the world future-ready through our collaboration with OEMs, suppliers and enterprises to make their systems and products IoT enabled.
- Nothing makes me more proud than watching Embitelians innovate and deliver value-add results: Our engineering teams have developed their own IPs which are helping reduce critical time-to-market for our customers in home automation, industrial automation and automotive domains. At Embitel, we encourage original thinking and implementation of new ideas by our colleagues, so this is their work paying off!
- Our stellar client profile: Every client at Embitel is priority, but working with some of India’s top retail brands is a great experience.
- Any kind of external recognition is welcome too, and helps to motivate us all. Being shortlisted to compete in the Cleantech Oil & Gas Challenge 2015, USA, winning the IEI’s Industry Excellence award, value-add interactions with ecosystem partners and customers at various industry events … all in all it was a good year, but we plan to achieve more in 2016.”