Category : In India
Experience : 5-12 years of related experience
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
- Develop embedded hardware systems that includes multiple high speed processors, memories, power system, and communication systems (including wireless).
- Develop schematics, support PCB designer for PCB layout design, and support NPI for prototyping, Functional testing and support software team during application testing and debug.
- Board bring up, debugging and bug tracking.
- Integrate two or more such embedded systems at the communication level (I2C, UART, SPI, and CAN).
- Support the development of embedded systems including writing requirements, standards, manuals, test procedures and test reports.
- Support the development and execution of testing, and troubleshoot issues during testing at both internal and external test labs.
- Excellent functional knowledge of embedded systems including microprocessors, microcontrollers, regulators, standard digital logic ICs, and discrete semiconductors (diodes, transistors, FETs etc). Experience with designs involving fast interfaces like PCIe, SATA, USB, and Gigabit Ethernet
- Experience in circuit design, printed circuit schematic and layout development for multilayer High speed digital PCBs. High speed digital circuit design experience using Orcad, PADS logic, Allegro, Expedition, Altium
- Experience with industrial and automotive grade designs. Experience with Reliability analysis, FMEA and MTBF. Experience in Electrical Compliance for EMI/EMC
- Good familiarity with high speed wireless schematics, layouts and protocols.
- Experience with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
- Experience in using Multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Network analyzer and power supplies is required.
- Knowledge of design for EMI/EMC compliance and testability.
- Experience with Freescale IMX/TI Sitara/Intel IXP platform will be added advantage
- Experience with RF design/develop/debug in ISM band will be good to have.
- Good written and oral skills
- Ability to work with minimum guidance
Qualifications And Experience
- BE in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in embedded hardware design and development including schematics design, supporting PCB design, prototyping, EMI/EMC testing, Root cause analysis, productization etc
- Candidate should be from Automotive background.