Category : In India
Job Position: Sr. Software Engineer / Tech Lead
- 4+ years of Embedded Linux Development Experience.
- Experience in Linux BSP Development
- Experience in Embedded Development in C,C++
- Linux Kernel internals , Device driver implementation
- Experience with Freescale LTIB / Yocto
- Experience in initial board bring up on new hardware, preferably for Freescale i.MX based platform for Android operating system and/or ARM-based processors
- Experience in Customization boot-loader and Linux operating system for embedded platforms
- Experience in porting board support packages from reference platform
- Experience writing custom device drivers and related SDKs/APIs
- Hands on Software Development experience in C/C++.
- Review of hardware schematics and support the hardware design with low- level software components
- Should take the ownership of complete Project on BSP/Driver side and provide the required technical expertise.
- Experience with software / firmware verification and testing, and generating high quality documentation of the design and test results
Role & Responsibilities:
- BSP and Drivers development for Android and Linux on NXP and TI Platforms.
- Board bring, Schematic review and working with h/w team on new board design.
- Debug and troubleshoot BSP and Driver level issues. Should be familiar with h/w debugging.
- Analysis requirement and write the Functional requirement documents.
- Prepare Architectural and Design docs.
- Interact with Customer on Technical front.
- Independently Lead team for 4+ junior Engineers.
- Contribute on Pre-sales, Proposals making, estimation etc